I found this presentation magnificent,  funny and informative. Dan Baber lives up to the TED standards.   He talks about the subject of fish in our diet.  More specifically of “farm raised fish.”   He talks about how he was duped at first by that marketing term. He talks about how different real sustainable fish farming looks.    I think that what this guy point out can be applied not just to fish farming.  That is obvious by the way he describe the one he fell in love with.  That ecology and human sustainably will depend upon a system.  I remember when my buddy Pete was fighting to save perch fishing, he explained that it is important that we take so many fish per year for the ecology to remain healthy.  Imagine we humans are as the fish.  For you Christians, that shouldn’t be too hard to do.   I wish somebody from this area would look at this body of work and the "fish farm" in Spain.  Maybe they cold bring back some of the ideas to this area. Though I am guessing that industry is not cohesive to good ecology.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EUAMe2ixCI

Comments